JOH’s Help Kids and Celebrate Frozen Food Month Kids360charity.org OFFICIAL RULES
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO WIN. To enter “Help Kids and Celebrate Frozen Food Month – Kids360charity.org ” Sweepstakes, go to “Kids360charity.org” and fill in your full name, email address, phone number and click submit. Making a purchase will not increase your chances of winning. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state and local regulations apply. All entries become the exclusive property of JOH.
- LIMIT ONE ENTRY PER PERSON PER DAY. The Sweepstakes runs from 3/5/21 through 4/18/21. There will be one random drawing from which one (1) grand prize winner will be chosen. JOH is not responsible for late, lost, misdirected, altered, incomplete, illegible or out-of-service contact information provided on the entries. By entering this Sweepstakes, entrants accept and agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, which shall be final on all matters. JOH reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if these Official Rules are not followed. Internet access is necessary to enter.
- PRIZE AND APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE: There will be one (1) grand prize winner. The grand prize winner will receive $500.00 in supermarket gift cards. The grand prize has a total approximate retail value of $500.00. For a prize valued at $600 or greater, winner must provide his or her Social Security Number for tax purposes. Prize may be considered income, and any and all taxes associated with the prize is the responsibility of the winner. The prizes will be awarded assuming sufficient number of entries. Sponsor is responsible only for prize delivery; Sponsor is not responsible for prize utility, quality or otherwise.
- DRAWING: Prize will be awarded by random drawing held at JOH’s headquarters in Billerica, MA, from among all valid entries received. The grand prize drawing will occur on 5/3/21. Decisions of the judges are final. Winners will be notified by email and/or phone, and will be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and/or a Publicity Release. No cash alternatives or substitutions in lieu of stated prize will be awarded except as stated above or if deemed necessary by JOH. In the event that JOH believes that any portion of this Sweepstakes has been compromised, corrupted or impaired, JOH reserves the right at its sole discretion to suspend or terminate the Sweepstakes. Odds of winning dependent on number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes period of 3/5/21 through 4/18/21.
- ELIGIBILITY: Sweepstakes open only to residents of MA, RI, NH, ME, VT, CT and NY except if they are employees, vendors, clients, agents, advertising and promotion agencies or immediate family members or members of the same household of employees of JOH, its subsidiaries or their vendors, clients, agents, advertising and promotion agencies. Must be 18 years of age or older to enter. No groups, clubs, or organizations may participate in this offer or reproduce or distribute any portion of these rules or entry forms to their members. Void where prohibited, taxed, or otherwise restricted by law. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. If prize notification is returned as undeliverable or winner cannot be located or does not respond by 5/14/21, an alternative winner will be chosen and prize will be awarded. All taxes are the sole responsibility of the winner. Prizes are non-transferable and non-refundable. Winner will be required to sign and return appropriate forms including Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release and/or a Publicity Release. Prize will only be awarded if winner complies with Official Rules. All entries become the property of JOH. Each entry constitutes winner’s permission to use his/her name, photograph and/or voice recording for publicity purposes without additional compensation or permission except where prohibited by law.
- WINNERS LIST: To obtain a winners list, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: JOH’s “Help Kids and Celebrate Frozen Food Month – Kids360charity.org” Sweepstakes c/o Single Source Marketing, P.O. Box 29, Danvers, MA 01923 after 7/30/21.
- RELEASE: All entrants release JOH and their directors, employees, officers, participating vendors, clients and agents, including without limitation, its advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities. If for any reason the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering and unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, acts of God, war, terrorism, government regulation, disaster, fire, strikes, civil disorder or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity of the Sweepstakes, the Sponsor reserves the right in its discretion to disqualify any individual it believes has tampered with the process, and/or cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes. Sponsor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor may prohibit an entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes if it determines said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes by cheating, hacking, deception or other unfair playing practices or intending to abuse, threaten or harass other entrants. Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law. JOH (i) assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay, in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entities; (ii) is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any entry information to be received by the Sponsor on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the internet or any website; or any combination thereof, including injury or damage to the participant’s or any other person’s computer, related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Sponsor in its sole discretion reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or otherwise in violation of the rules. Sponsor is not responsible for incorrect data or for technical malfunction of computer hardware or software or for technical failure of any kind, including error in entry submission, whether human, mechanical or electronic.
- SPONSOR: JOH, One Progress Road, Billerica, MA 01821.